May also be used for :
- Coughing and wheezing with copious, dilute, white, frothy or lumpy sputum
- Chest and epigastric congestion
- Cold legs
- Pain and full feeling in the chest
- Dyspnea - worse lying down
- Sometimes asthma
- Throat rattle
- Shortness of breath with labored inhalation and smooth exhalation
- Acute attack of panting with a high pitched wheezing sound and rapid exhalation
- Leg Qi
- Acute cramping
- Muscle wasting
- Diarrhea in response to cold or hot weather
- Maybe anorexia
- Insensitivity in the lower abdomen
- Facial edema
- Lumbar pain
- Weakness in the body and feet
- Numbness, weakness, and aching of the feet and legs
- Edema of the extremities
- Weakness below the umbilicus
- Fatigue with a desire to curl up
- Epigastric distention
- Disordered speech
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Perilla frutescens (Su Zi)
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po)
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi)
- Peucedanum praeruptorum (Qian Hu)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Put water(4-6 oz/half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula has the effect of lowering rising Qi. It is helpful of coughs or difficult breathing caused by the abnormal rising of lung-energy, accompanied by difficulty in breathing.
The Perilla(Su Zi), Peucedanum(Qian Hu), Magnolia(Hou Po), Citrus(Chen Pi) and Pinellia(Ban Xia) in this formula lower abnormal rising lung-energy and eliminate sputum. If the Qi flows smoothly the sputum will likewise be expectorated smoothly, with an absence of stasis. Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui) enriches the blood, Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) regulates the Middle-Jiao and Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi) lowers abnormal rising lung energy.