May also be used for :
- Vertigo (possibly severe)
- Headaches (dull, heaviness)
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Daytime Seating
- Loss of Appetite
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Stifling Sensation in the Chest
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 215mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu) 215mg
- Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu) 215mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 215mg
- Hordeum vulgare (Mai Ya) 215mg
- Massa Fermentata (Shen Qu) 140mg
- Alisma plantago aquatica (Ze Xie) 215mg
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 215mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 215mg
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai) 215mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 140mg
- Gardenia jasminoides (Shen Zhi Zi) 145mg
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi) 140mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is mainly used to help headache due to the accumulation of phlegm. This condition is symptomatic of the constant weakness of the stomach and intestines, common cold, or internal injuries which result in fluid retention by the stomach, headache attacks and dizziness caused by rising of toxic fluid. This type of headache is specially situated around the eyes and forehead.
The Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Astragalus(Huang Qi), and Atractylodes(Bai Shu) in this formula invigorate the spleen and stomach. Pinellia(Ban Xia), Atractylodes lancea(Cang Shu), Poria(Fu Ling) and Citrus(Chen Pi) can eliminate spleen wetness-evil and fluids retained in the stomach; they have a diuretic and detoxifying effect and aid digestion. Hordeum(Mai Ya) and Massa Fermentata(Shen Qu) help the spleen and the stomach in the digestion of retained food. Zingiber(Gan Jiang), by virtue of its acrid flavor and hot nature, eliminates spleen-cold and stomach-cold.
This formula is helpful for headache attacks and dizziness experienced by persons suffering from gastrointestinal dysfunction. It is also helpful for dizziness and headaches experienced by persons suffering from high or low blood pressure.