May also be used for :
- Vertigo (possibly severe)
- Headaches (may be recurrent)
- A stifling sensation in the chest
- Copious sputum
- Spots before the eyes
- Heaviness of the head
- Sinus congestion
- Cold feet
- Abdominal distention
- Weakness of hands and feet
- May be edema
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Excess salivation
- Compulsive sleeping after eating
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
- Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Hordeum vulgare (Mai Ya)
- Massa Fermentata (Shen Qu)
- Alisma plantago aquatica (Ze Xie)
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi)
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Gardenia jasminoides (Shen Zhi Zi)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.