May also be used for :
- A feeling of obstruction in throat as if a slice of roast meat were stuck there which cannot be coughed up nor swallowed down. This sensation becomes more prominent during emotional upset and subsides when relaxed.
- Distention and pain in the sides or flanks
- Suffocating sensation in the chest
- Tendency to sigh
- Hypochondriac pain
- Coughing with profuse phlegm
- Difficulty swallowing
- A delicate constitution
- A tendency towards fatigue
- Abdominal distention
- Muscular and skin flaccidity
- A stifling sensation in the chest and hypochondrium
- Inappropriate anger
- Irregular menses
- Breast distention and pain before and during menses
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po)
- Perilla frutescens (Zi Su Ye)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula can eliminate blockages of vital energy. It is used to treat neurological diseases, anxiety, palpitations angina pectoris, tachycardia and a feeling of constriction in the throat (Globus hystericus). This formula is especially effective in treating persons suffering from gastrointestinal dysfunction accompanied by feelings of stomach fluid retention and abdominal distention.
The Pinellia(Ban Xia) and Poria(Fu Ling) in this formula eliminate fluid retained by the stomach and relieve nausea and vomiting. Magnolia(Hou Po) can alleviate spasms and eliminate blockages of vital energy. Perilla(Zi Su Ye) stimulates and promotes gastrointestinal function. Zingiber(Gan Jiang) assists Poria(Fu Ling) and Pinellia(Ban Xia) in enhancing gastrointestinal function, eliminates fluid retained in the stomach and stops vomiting.
This formula is clinically used to treat neurological diseases, globus hystericus, esophageal diverticulum, gastritis, gastroptosis, morning sickness and atonic stomach.