May also be used for :
- Fullness in the chest and hypochondrium
- Shortness of breath
- Coughing up clear, watery sputum
- Vertigo (when standing)
- Difficult urination
- Mild edema
- Cold feet
- Weak abdomen
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is used to treat retention of fluid in the upper abdomen, decreased urination with dizziness, palpitations and an unsteady, wobbly, unbalanced feeling.
The Poria(Fu Ling) in this formula promotes diuresis to eliminate the pathogenic dampness from the Lower Jiao. Atractylodes(Bai Shu) strengthens the spleen. Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi) activates the body's Yang Energy. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) moderates the function of the Middle Jiao. This formula is used for strengthening the spleen and promoting diuresis to eliminate pathogenic dampness from the Lower Jiao and eliminate excess sputum. Poria(Fu Ling) and Atractylodes(Bai Shu) regulate the amount of the body's fluids and increase the volume of urine. Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) are used to help palpitations. When combined together, these four herbs can be used to help spleen dysfunction, accumulation of wetness that produces excess sputum resulting in shortness of breath, vertigo and palpitations.
This formula is clinically used to help vertigo ,ringing in the ears and feeling of fullness in the ear.
- G090 ????? (?????)
- ?? : ???, ????, ????, ??, ??, ??
- ?? : ?? ?? ?? ??