May also be used for
- Urination: Burning, Difficulty, Dribbling, Frequent, Painful
- Flushed Face, Thirsty
- Swollen Tonsils
- Urethra Inflammation
- Gland Swollen (Prostate)
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Plantago asiatica(Che Qian Zi)
- Dianthus superbus(Ju Mai)
- Rehmannia glutinosa(Sheng Di Huang)
- Patrinia scabiosaefolia fisch(Bai Jiang Cao)
- Gardenia jasminoides(Shen Zhi Zi)
- Panax pseudoginseng(San Qi)
- Paeonia lactiflora(Chi Shao)
- Salvia miltiorrhiza(Dan Shen)
- Achyranthes bidentata(Huai Niu Xi)
- Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui)
- Prunus persica(Tao Ren)
- Lycopus lucidus(Ze Lan)
- Taraxacum mangolicum(Pu Gong Ying)
- Viola yedoensis(Zi Hua Di Ding)
- Lophatherum gracile(Dan Zhu Ye)
- Polygonum aviculare(Bian Xu)
- Rheum palmatum(Da Huang)
- Talcum(Hua Shi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao)
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is especially effective in the treatment of urinary tract inflammation caused by wetness heat pathogenic factor attacking the Lower Jiao. It is also very effective in helping enlargement of the prostate. This formula is made by combining Ba Zheng San and Dao Chi San with the addition of various herbs.
The Plantago(Che Qian Zi), Polygonum(Bian Xu), Dianthus(Ju Mai) and Rehmannia(Sheng Di Huang) in this formula dispel heat and promote urination. Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) clears the San-Jiao of wetness heat and Rheum(Da Huang) eliminates stasis and clears blockages. These two herbs cause pathogenic dampness to be eliminated from the body via the urine and feces. Talcum(Hua Shi) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) purge fire-pathogenic and stop pain: they clear the Lower Jiao of wetness heat. Panax pseudoginseng(San Qi), Salvia(Dan Shen), Paeonia lactiflora(Chi Shao), Achyranthes(Huai Niu Xi), Angelica(Dong Gui), Lycopus(Ze Lan) and Prunus(Tao Ren) break up blood stasis and reduce swelling. Lophatherum(Dan Zhu Ye) and Rehmannia(Sheng Di Huang) cool the blood, clear the heart and dispel anxiety. Taraxacum(Pu Gong Ying), Viola(Zi Hua Di Ding) and Patrinia(Bai Jiang Cao) eliminate heat, dispel toxins, promote urination and reduce swelling.