May also be used for :
- Diarrhea with Watery Stools
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Abdominal Fullness
- Gastrointestinal Weakness
- Frequent Urination
- Epigastric Pain, Edema
- Tends toward Fatigue
- May have Cold Limbs
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Ginseng radix (Ren Shen)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Zingiber rhizoma (Gan Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- G104 이중탕 (理中湯)
- 효능 : 복부가 연약무력하고 배에서 물소리가 날때, 소변청장, 수족이 차고 대변이 무르거나 설사, 구토, 곽란건구, 위하수, 위산과다, 신경쇠약, 부종 등에 도움이 된다.
- 성분 : 백삼 백출 건강 감초