May also be used for
- Heavy and painful lower back
- Dream-disturbed sleep
- General weakness
- Lack of interest in food or drink
- Night sweats
- Seminal emission
- Gum swelling
- General pitted edema which is worse in the lower body
- Vaginal discharge
- Discharge of rice-water like urination without dysuria
- Aversion to Cold
- Decreased libido
- Loose teeth
- Signs of premature aging
- Abdominal Cold
- Easily frightened
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Dioscorea batata (Shan Yao) 250mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang) 250mg
- Achyranthes bidentata (Huai Niu Xi) 188mg
- Broussonetia papyrifera (Zhe Shi Zi) 188mg
- Eucommia ulmoices (Du Zhong) 188mg
- Lycium chinensis (Gou Qi Zi) 188mg
- Morinda officinale (Ba Ji Tian) 188mg
- Polygala tenuifolia (Yuan Zhi) 188mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 188mg
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 188mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Xiao Hui Xiang) 188mg
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao) 120mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is helpful of the conditions involving the spleen and kidney with manifestations of qi and blood deficiency, lack of appetite, fever, night sweats, involuntary emission of semen, vaginal discharge, emaciation and fatigue.
Morinda officinale(Ba Ji Tian) and Foenicalum vulgare(Xiao Hui Xiang) all tonify Ming-Men fire. Rehmannia(Di Huang) and Lycium chinensis(Gou Qi Zi) nourish kidney yin. Eucommia ulmoices(Du Zhong) and Achyranthes bidentata(Huai Niu Xi) strengthen the knees and the lower back and assist kidney function. Poria cocos(Fu Ling) and Dioscorea batata (Shan Yao) drain dampness, and strengthen the spleen. Fructus cornus(Shan Zhu Yu) and Schizandra chinensis(Wu Wei Zi) strengthen the essence. Polygala tenuifolia(Yuan Zhi), calms the spirit. Zizyphus(Da Zao) and Broussonetia papyrifera(Zhe Shi Zi) qi tonify the blood, and assist the yang energy.
This formula is frequently used to enhance physical ability and muscle development. This formula strengthens muscles and bones. It nourishes both the spleen and the kidneys. This prescription regulates yin and yang, and also nourishes the vital energy and the blood. The name of this prescription is "Return to youth". It helps slow the aging process.