May also be used for :
- Joint pain, especially in the wrist, ankle, knee and elbow
- Muscle pain
- There may be numbness and heaviness in the limbs
- The pain is worse with Cold and better with warmth
- The pain is aggravated by Wind
- The pain aggravated by Dampness
- The pain is stabbing
- Muscle weakness
- Difficult movement
- Numbness of the muscles and skin
- Hemiplegia, especially of the upper limbs
- The pain alleviated by movement
- Slight muscle edema
- Heaviness of the joints
- Cold joints
- Aversion to Cold
- The pain worse at night
- Local inflammation
- Migratory pain
- Deviation of the eyes and mouth
- Spasm of the limbs
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo)
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng)
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi)
- Curcuma longa (Jiang Huang)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.