May also be used for :
- Abdominal or epigastric pain which may radiate upwards to the back or scapula
- Poor appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Hypochondriac pain
- Heart pain
- Stomach pain
- Stuffiness in chest
- Epigastric pain
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen)
- Lignum Santali Albi (Tan Xiang)
- Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.