May also be used for :
- A feeling of distention in the eyes
- Feverish sensation in the head
- Flushed face as if intoxicated
- Swelling of the eyes
- Frequent belching
- Progressive motor dysfunction occurring over hours to days
- Development of facial asymmetry
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Heat and pain of the brain
- Mental confusion with moments of lucidity
- Inability to fully recover after the loss of consciousness
- Irritable Heat in the Heart
- Deviation of mouth and eyes
- Limited mobility of the limbs
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Achyranthis bidentatae Radix (Niu Xi)
- Haematitum (Dai Zhe Shi)
- Fossilia Ossis Mastodi (Long Gu)
- Ostrea Concha (Mu Li)
- Testudinis Plastrum (Gui Ban)
- Scrophulariae Radix (Xuan Shen)
- Asparagi Radix (Tian Men Dong)
- Paeoniae Radix alba (bai Shao)
- Artemisiae scopariae Herba(Yin Chen)
- Toosendan Fructus (Chuan Lian Zi)
- Hordei Fructus germinates (Mai Ya)
- Glycyrrhizae Radix (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz/half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.