May also be used for :
- Muscle aches
- Joint pain
- Radiating pain in the legs
- Low back pain
- Numbness in the lower extremities
- Pain in the trunk and extremities
- Abdominal pain
- Aversion to Wind and Cold
- Knee pain
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong)
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang)
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Gentiana scabra (Long Dan Cao)
- Prunus persica (Tao Ren)
- Achyranthes bidentata (Huai Niu Xi)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Atractylodes lancean (Cang Shu)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo)
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
The effect of this formula is just like the name sounds: it promotes the smooth flow of energy in the meridians, enhances blood circulation and eliminates pathogenic dampness. This formula can be used to help all kinds of blood stasis and fluid toxins. Moreover, this formula can be used to help pain in the muscles, joints and waist resulting from influenza.
Angelica(Dong Gui), Paeonia(Bai Shao), Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Rehmannia(Di Huang) make up the ?Four Herbs Formula for Women Dietary Supplement (Si Wu Tang)?; when combined with Prunus(Tao Ren), these five herbs can stimulate blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis in the lower abdomen. The other herbs in this formula can expel wind pathogenic factor, promote diuresis to eliminate pathogenic dampness from the Lower Jiao, dispel wetness from the spleen, and purge influenza from the waist and feet. Achyranthes bidentata(Huai Niu Xi) is especially effective in eliminating pathogenic dampness and strengthening the joints. Thus, this formula is exceptionally effective in helping pain of the waist and feet.
This formula is helpful of muscular pain, severe arthralgia, severe inflammation of the knees, pain in the waist, sciatic nerve pain, paralysis of the lower extremities, dropsy, hemiplegia, and postnatal pain caused by blood stasis.