May also be used for :
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sallow complexion
- Anorexia with a full feeling after very little food
- Weak abdomen
- Abdominal distention or pain (subtle)
- Rolled lips
- Pale lips
- Stiff tongue
- Tired limbs
- Heavy limbs
- Chest fullness
- Acid regurgitation
- Epigastric distention or pain
- Muscle weakness in arms and legs
- Loose stools or diarrhea
- Maybe bleeding
- Thin muscles.
- Does not like to speak
- Weak, soft voice
- Maybe enuresis
- Maybe abundant clear urine
- Maybe cold extremities
- Maybe borborygmus
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren)
- Saussurea lappa (Mu Xiang)
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Agastache rugosa(Huo Xiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba(Da Zao)
- Zingiber officinale(Gan Jiang)
- Cyperus rotundus (Xian Fu Zi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is based on Si Jun Zi Tang with the addition of Citrus reticulate(Chen Pi) and Pinellia temata(Ban Xia) along with Saussurea lappa(Mu Xiang), Amomum xanthioides(Sha Ren) and other herbs that invigorate the stomach and energize the spleen. The Codonopsis(Dang Shen) in this formula nourishes the primordial energy of the lungs and spleen. Atractylodes(Bai Shu) strengthens the spleen and dispels dampness, promoting circulation in the stomach and spleen. Poria(Fu Ling) is sweet, mild and dispels dampness. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) regulates the middle Jiao and restores spleen function. The Citrus(Chen Pi) in Liu Jun Zi Tang can regulate vital energy. Pinellia(Ban Xia) can dispel nausea and eliminate sputum. Saussurea(Mu Xiang) and Amomum(Sha Ren) can eliminate distention caused by blockage of "Qi".
Therefore, this formula is helpful of chronic gastritis, neurasthenia, decrease of the intestinal gastral function after illness or due to chronic pain, loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal distention, stomach fluid retention, depression, etc.