May also be used for
- Acne-Redness, Swollen, Pain
- Acne-Discharging, Pus
- Boils-Upper Body
- Carbuncles and Furunculosis
- Eyes-Red, Swollen
- Face-Red, Sores, Swellings
- Inflammation-Suppurative, pus
- Urination-Insufficient, Dark Yellow
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Coptis teeta (Huang Lian) 220mg
- Sophora tlavescens (Ku Shen) 220mg
- Viola yedoensis(Zi Hua Di Ding) 170mg
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 170mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Jing Jie) 120mg
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Shi) 120mg
- Gardenia jasminoides (Zhi Zi) 120mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 120mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 120mg
- Forsythia suspensa (Lian Qiao) 120mg
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi) 120mg
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai) 120mg
- Morus alba (Sang Bai Pi) 120mg
- Gypsum fibrosum (Shi Gao) 120mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides (Zhi Mu) 120mg
- Taraxacum mangolicum (Pu Gong Ying) 120mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng) 70mg
- Chrysanthemum indicum (Ju Hua) 70mg
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He) 70mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 70mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by adding various herbs to Qing Shang Fang Feng Tang. Qing Shang Fang Feng Tang is effective in eliminating pathogenic-wind, toxins and pus from the head, face and Upper Jiao. It can be used to help pus-type inflammation of the skin on the head and face, redness on the neck and congestive acne.
The Gypsum(Shi Gao) in this formula clears the lungs and purges stomach fire. Anemarrhena(Zhi Mu) clears the lungs and purges kidney fire. Morus(Sang Bai Pi) purges the lungs and purges spleen fire. Phellodendron(Huang Bai) purges prime minister-fire from the gate of live. Chrysanthemum(Ju Hua), Voila(Zi Hua Di Ding) and Taraxacum(Pu Gong Ying) enhance the heat clearing and detoxifying effect of this formula: they are especially effective in helping toxins resulting from carbuncles and furunculosis. Sophora(Ku Shen) is very bitter and has a strong purgative effect on fire in the large intestine.
It is immediately and manifestly effective in helping diarrhea, dysentery, and various gastrointestinal tract ailments. Hence, this formula is manifestly effective of any and all symptoms caused by virulent pathogenic fire.