May also be used for :
- Superficial Edema
- Abdominal Bloating
- Edema in Lower Legs
- Urinary Difficulty
- Knee Pain, Fatigue
- Over Weight
- Swelling or Puffiness
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is used to treat obese patients with a weak body constitution, obese hyperhidrosis, and water retention. It is also effective in treating patients who are easily fatigued or suffer from edema of the legs, or pain and swelling in knee joints. In addition, myalgia, arthralgia, or gout-like arthralgia can be treated with this formula.
The Stephania in this formula exerts a diuretic and febrifuge effect. It also exerts an antiperspiration and stomachic effect and is used especially for treating gout. When combined with Atractylodes, it has a diuretic and analgesic effect. Astragalus which nourishes the qi, can eliminate water from the surface of the body. Zizyphus and Glycyrrhiza enhance the therapeutic effect of all the other herbs in this formula, nourish the qi and benefit the spleen. Zingiber strengthens the stomach.
- G047 ?????
- ?? : ??? ???? ?? ??, ????, ???, ?? ?????? ?? ??, ??? ???, ??. ???. ??. ?? ????.
- ?? : ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??