May also be used for
- Generalized body aches and pains
- Heavy sensation in the shoulder and back
- Discomfort or a constricted sensation in the area of the chest and diaphragm
- Multiple sores, carbuncles furuncles or abscesses
- Persistent swelling
- Chest pain
- Aching and painful extremities
- Aching and painful joints
- Unbearable swelling and pain of the lower extremities
- Shoulder stiffness
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 220mg
- Artemisia capillaries (Chen Hao) 220mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu) 160mg
- Grifola umbellata (Zhu Ling) 160mg
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo) 160mg
- Pueraria pseudohirsuta (Ge Gen) 160mg
- Alisma plantago (Ze Xie) 160mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides (Zhi Mu) 160mg
- Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu) 160mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 80mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 220mg
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 160mg
- Sophora flavescens (Ku Shen) 160mg
- Cimicifuga foetida (Sheng Ma) 160mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 160mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is exceptionally effective in helping all kinds of ailments due to dampness and heat, such as redness, swelling, heat and pain accompanying arthritis, pain in the extremities, shoulder stiffness, generalized pain, swelling and pain due to beriberi.
The Grifola(Zhu Ling) and Alisma(Ze Xie) used in this prescription can normalize urination and eliminate dampness. Notopterygium(Qiang Huo) and Siler(Fang Feng) are called "Tai-Yang" medicine, capable of strengthening the joints and eliminating rheumatism. Atractylodes lancea(Cang Shu) and Atractylodes(Bai Zhu) can invigorate the spleen and stomach as well as dispel heat.
The prescription was originally formulated by Li Dong Yuan to help damp-heat symptomatic of beriberi. It has been used to help rheumatic arthritis with excellent results.