May also be used for :
- Cramping Pain in the Abdomen
- Pain is Relieved by Pressure
- Edema of the Feet
- Pale Face & Fatigue
- Dizziness, Vertigo, Lumbago
- Palpitations, Cold Feet
- Irregular Menstruation
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
Cnidium officinale (Chuan Xiong)
Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
Alisma plantago (Ze Xie)
Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This is a commonly used prescription for women who experience, irregular menstruation, difficulty in menstruation, anemia, fatigue, chills in the waist and feet, chronic pelvic infection, etc. Moreover, it is effective in helping all kinds of ailments afflicting pregnant women, such as swelling, nephritis, habitual abortion, hemorrhoids, abdominal pains, cystitis, etc.
The Angelica(Dong Gui) in this formula enriches and nourishes the blood and can be used to help anemia and abdominal pain. Paeonia(Bai Shao) tonifies the blood and relaxes muscular spasms. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) nourishes the blood and promotes blood circulation. Atractylodes(Bai Shu) eliminates pathogenic dampness and promotes diuresis. When combined with Poria(Fu Ling) and Alisma(Ze Xie), it can eliminate water retention by promoting diuresis. It can also help vertigo and relieve palpitations.
All of the herbs in this formula acting in combination, nourish the blood, stimulate blood circulation, promote diuresis and restore and restore and supplement vital energy.