May also be used for
- Body-Painful Bruises
- Bone-Pain, Fractures
- Joints- Swelling Pain
- Menstruation-Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhea
- Muscle-Pain, Swollen, Sprain
- Tendon- Pain, Swollen, Sprain
- Traumatic Injury
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 265mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 375mg
- Carthamus tinctorius (Hong Hua) 265mg
- Daemonorops draco (Xue Jie) 265mg
- Commiphora myrrha (Mo Yao) 160mg
- Boswellia carterii (Ru Xiang) 160mg
- Panax pseudoginseng (San Qi) 265mg
- Eugenia caryophyllate (Ding Xiang) 265mg
- Prunus persica (Tao Ren) 160mg
- Paeonia veitchii (Chi Shao) 160mg
- Corydalis bulbosa (Yan Hu Suo) 160mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
The Daemonorops(Xue Jie), Prunus(Tao Ren), Carthamus(Hong Hua), Boswellia(Ru Xiang), Corydalis(Yan Hu Suo), Paeonia(Chi Shao) and Commiphora(Mo Yao) in this formula all have the effect of stimulating blood circulation, eliminating stasis, eliminating swelling and alleviating pain. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Eugenia(Ding Xiang) stimulate the flow of Qi through the meridians, causing smooth blood circulation to follow the smooth flow of Qi, therefore further stimulating the flow of blood and eliminating stasis.
This formula is modified from the famous tracing formula Qi Li San, with the deletion or addition of various herbs. It is effective when used both internally and externally of traumatic injury and stagnate pain. It is more effective than Qi Li San in stimulating blood circulation, eliminating stasis, healing bone fractures and alleviating pain.
- R088 외상어혈방 (外傷瘀血方)
- 효능 : 골절후 빠른 회복, 통증감소, 혈액순환증가, 외상으로 인한 어혈
- 성분 : 천궁 홍화 몰약 전칠 도인 당귀미 혈갈 유향 정향 적작 현호색