May also be used for :
- Cough with copious, dilute, white frothy or lumpy sputum
- Chest and epigastric congestion
- Pain and full feeling in chest
- Dyspnea - worse lying down
- Throat rattle
- Maybe anorexia
- Nausea / vomiting
- Dizziness / vertigo
- Shortness of breath
- Acute attack of panting with high pitched sound and rapid exhalation
- Facial edema
- Weak extremities
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is used to treat all kinds of illness caused by an excess of sputum, as well as nausea and vomiting resulting from the presence of retained fluids in the stomach.
This formula is made by adding Pinellia ternata(Ban Xia) to Fu Ling Tang, and then also adding Citrus reticulate(Chen Pi) and Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao). Pinellia(Ban Xia) is the principal herb in this formula. It dries up wetness and expectorates sputum. Poria(Fu Ling), the adjuvant herb in this formula, eliminates fluid. Citrus(Chen Pi) complements the other herbs in this formula, promotes the smooth flow of vital energy, and also helps dissolve sputum. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) invigorates the spleen and stomach.
This formula is helpful of vomiting, nausea, vertigo, headache, morning sickness, hangover, depressed vital energy with loss of appetite, palpitations and epigastric discomfort, etc.