May also be used for
- Poor Sleep with Internal Heat
- Timidity & Restlessness
- Dream-disturbed Sleep with Unusual Dreams
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Irregular Heart Beat
- Abdominal distention
- Poor Appetite
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 300mg
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 280mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 280mg
- Zizyphus sativa var. (Suan Zao Ren) 180mg
- Bambusa oldhami (Zhu Ru) 370mg
- Coptics teeta (Huang Lian) 280mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 180mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 280mg
- Critrus reticulate (Chen Pi) 370mg
- Critrus autantium (Zhi Shi) 280mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This prescription is used in supporting poor sleep and nervous tension symptomatic of a weakened physical condition. It is especially satisfactory in being helpful of weakness following gastroptosis. The “Er Chen Tang" contained in the formula dispels stagnant water in the stomach.
Bambusa oldhami(Zhu Ru) eliminates internal heat in the stomach and also relieves pain. Citrus autantium(Zhi Shi) relieves gastric distention beneath the heart and promotes mental stability. When Zizyphus(Suan Zao Ren) and Coptis(Huang Lian) are added to this prescription, its sedative effect is even greater.
Based on the above information, this formula should principally be helpful of poor sleep, the anxious feeling, a rapid and irregular heart beat, stagnation of vital energy and gastric malfunction.