May also be used for :
- Irregular Menstruation
- Prolonged Menstruation
- Skipped Period
- Bleeding between Periods
- Lower Abdominal Distention
- Lower Abdominal Cold
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 300mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 215mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 300mg
- Evodia rutaecarpa (Wu Zhu Yu) 215mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 215mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi) 215mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui) 215mg
- Gelatina nigra (E Jiao) 215mg
- Ophiopogon japonicu (Mai Men Dong) 215mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 120mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 60mg
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 215mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It contraindicated in pregnant women.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is principally used to treat female disorders. According to the Jin Gui Yao Lue, this formula is mainly used to help irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, uterine cold syndrome due to Yang-Deficiency, lower abdominal distention with cramps, fever in the palms, restlessness and dryness of the lips and mouth.
Evodia(Wu Zhu Yu) promotes circulation of the vital energy and relieves pain. Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) warms the arteries and promotes blood circulation. It is most effective in treating stagnation of vital energy and blood stasis, abdominal pain caused by cold-pathogenic factor, etc. Angelica(Dong Gui), Paeonia(Bai Shao) and Gelatinum(E Jiao) enrich the blood and regulate the liver function. Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Ophiopogon(Mai Men Dong), Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao), Pinellia(Ban Xia) and Zingiber(Gan Jiang) supplement the vital energy and regulate the stomach-energy: they nourish the life source of the vital energy and regulate the stomach-energy. With the addition of Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Paeonia(Mu Dan Pi), this formula promotes circulation of the blood and eliminates stasis. With the elimination of stasis, new growth occurs, and various symptoms such as dry lips and mouth, fever in the palms, and restlessness can be alleviated.
This formula is clinically used to treat most female disorders, such as painful menstruation, irregular menstruation, habitual miscarriage, irregular bleeding of the uterus, etc.
- R043 온경탕
- 효능 : 자궁이 냉하여 생긴 어혈, 붕루, 월경부조, 입과 입술이 마르고 해질무렵 열이 날때, 손바닥이 뜨겁고 아랫배가 아프며 만지면 심해질 때, 임신이 안될 때
- 성분 : 맥문동 반하 당귀 오수유 천궁 작약 백삼 목단피 건강 아교 감초 계지