May also be used for
- Fidgety, Irritability
- Hectic fever
- Bad Breath
- Acne, Rashes,
- Carbuncles, Eczema, Herpes
- Stool-Dry, Constipation
- Urination-Pain, Dark Yellow
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Gardenia jasminoides (Zhi Zi) 230mg
- Gentiana scabra (Long Dan Cao) 230mg
- Bupleurum chinensis (Chai Hu) 180mg
- Forsythia suspensa (Lian Qiao) 130mg
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 130mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 130mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng) 130mg
- Coptis teeta (Huang Lian) 130mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides (Zhi Mu) 130mg
- Lycium chinense (Di Gu Pi) 130mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi) 130mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 130mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 130mg
- Arctium lappa (Niu Bang Zi) 130mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang) 130mg
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai) 80mg
- Prunella vulgaris (Xia Ku Cao) 80mg
- Plantago asiatica (Che Qian Zi) 80mg
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He) 30mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 30mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by made by combining Qing Shang Fang Feng Tang, Long Dan Xie Dan Tang and Qing Liang Yin, with the addition and deletion of various herbs.
The Bupleurum(Chai Hu) and Gentiana(Long Dan Cao) in this formula dispel pathogenic fire from the liver and gall bladder. Lycium(Di Gu Pi) eliminates deficiency heat from the liver and kidneys. Coptis(Huang Lian) and Mentha(Bo He) clear heat from the heart, lungs and Upper Jiao. Poria(Fu Ling) and Plantago(Che Qian Zi) promote diuresis to eliminate pathogenic dampness from the bladder and the lower body. Anemrrhena(Zhi Mu) and Phellodendron(Huang Bai) purge the body of rootless, floating prime minister-fire. Arctium(Niu Bang Zi) and Platycodon(Jie Geng) clear the throat and eliminate pus. Paeonia(Mu Dan Pi) and Rehmannia(Di Huang) cool the heart and the blood and are used to help the vomiting of blood. Forsythia(Lian Qiao) and Gardenia(Zhi Zi) purge pathogenic heat, eliminate anxiety, and detoxify. Prunella(Xia Ku Cao) calms the liver, suppresses rising yang energy and is used to help redness, swelling and pain in the eyes, and restlessness accompanied by a short temper. It also eliminates phlegm and is used to help lymphatic node growths and tumors. Siler(Fang Feng) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) detoxify, stop spasms, and harmonize the combined effect of the other herbs in this formula.
This formula is used to help acute and chronic hepatitis, hectic fever, tonsillitis, cholecystitis, acute conjunctivitis, iritis, tympanitis, eczema, zoster, urinary tract infections, acne, carbuncles and furuncles, dermatomyositis, malignant tumors, and all types of acute conditions caused by liver fire.